Slider revolution updates changed slider

Hello,
I am having a couple of issues with the revolution slider plugin.

1. Its saying that I need to activate the code to update the plugin. I thought it came with the pro theme.
  2. the play button is not showing up in safari but shows on chrome and firefox.
  3. the title tabs on top are going out the div on all browsers. This happened after update.
    Here is the url: https://lbylfilms.net/
    Please advise. Thank you

Hi Jennine,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. The plugin author could provide an update, and we too can provide updates for bundled plugins. If you plan on getting updates directly from the plugin author then you’ll have to buy a license from them. But you can ignore that if you prefer getting updates from us.

2. May I know which version of Safari you’re testing it with? This is what I’m getting.

1. It’s the same on any browser, and it’s not actually going out of div. It’s just that your slider is full-width but your video layer is small. Those tabs are still within the dimension of your slider. The solution is either making your video full-width too following the slider’s dimension (cover size), or make your slider size the same as those video layers/object. Though, it could be using a group layer which maybe, overflow:hidden can be set. I’m not fully sure just based on looking on its code.

Thanks!

hello,
thanks for your response. I prefer to get bundled updates from you…so does that mean its updated already?
I attached a screenshot of what version of safari I am using along with the missing button.
thank you

Hello @Jennine,

Thanks for updating in! I am another staff checking. I am using Safari 11.1.2 and the play button still displays on my end.

The latest supported and available plugin version can be checked here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please clear your Safari browse cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.