Slider Revolution / The Grid prevents successful saving

Hi,

I’m having an issue with both Slider Revolution and The Grid in X / Pro.

Any pages that contain these elements will not save and each plugin needs to be deactivated before I am able to save. With them activated I get the red “Oh No” message when saving. The saving issue only affects pages containing content using either Slider Revolution or The Grid, both of which I installed from the Validation area in X.

Any ideas?

Damian

Hey Damian,

Following the Slider Revolution Troubleshooting Tips usually solve script conflicts. Please try the solutions outlined there.

Also ensure everything is up to date according to our Version Compatibility List. Before updating, please check and follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins.

And, there might be another third party plugin that is adding to the issue so please try testing for a plugin conflict also. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.