Slider Revolution Text

Hello. I created a slider for the top of one of my sections on a page with just the page title.
My issue is that I want the title to appear more to the left of the screen however when I adjust the placement within slider revolution and save changes, it doesn’t make any changes to the placement on the website!! What am I missing??

Note that I have removed padding/margins etc within cornerstone.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Suzy,

This might be a problem of the cash or an old version of the slider. Or maybe some problems regarding the usage of the slider. Unfortunately, we cannot be sure regarding this unless you move your website to a live server so we can access the admin and the front end of the website to check the problem.

At the time being we can offer the steps below but for more detailed help we will need to access your website:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Christopher; I ran some updates and and am able to change it now : )

Perfect! Glad that we could be of a help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.