Slider Revolution Smooth Scroll possibility for further buttons

Hi There,

i made a website in combination with Slider Revolution.

The site is kind of a one-pager with a navigation, which make smooth scrolls to the linked sections.
I placed two buttons on the slider.“Mehr erfahren” and “Kontakteiren Sie uns”
The Problem is, that by “clicking” the buttons, there is no smooth scrolling to the particular section.

I searched for answers, but didn’t find the solution. Maybe it has something to do with javascript?
If you need login-in information , let me know, how i can send it to you.

Thank you
Lando

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please install X Smooth Scroll extension. You can easily install this by going to X > Overview > Extensions. To know more about this plugin, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-smooth-scroll/86

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Oh, I’m sorry.

perhaps I did not make myself clear in my post.

It’s not about a constant, smooth scrolling experience by using the mouse wheel.
The aim is the “automatic” smooth “scrolling”, when the user is clicking a button, which is implemented in the Slider. It should show the same, smooth behaviour like the Scroll Bottom Anchor.

I hope, we can find a solution.
Thank you
Lando

I see. Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in X. It could be possible with custom development but that is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at pinnacle@theme.co if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.