Slider Revolution settings for mobile view

Hello,

I have disable the slider for mobile view, but still it opening on mobile.

is it possible to keep two slider (one for desktop/laptop view and another for mobile view) for different views.

Hello @siddhu,

Thanks for posting in! Where did disabled the slider? In the slider settings or by using “Hide During Breakpoints” option? To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Cheers.

Hello,

i have set the disable slider on mobile “ON”.
( slider setting > layout and visual > mobile > Disable slider on mobile )

i hope this setting will force the slider to disable on mobile but still its visible.

Is it possible to set 2 different sliders. one for desktop/laptop and another for mobile only.

Hello @siddhu,

Is it possible to set 2 different sliders. one for desktop/laptop and another for mobile only.

• Yes. Did you insert your slider in your custom header? Please create two bars. In each bar, you may insert the slider for desktop and the the slider for mobile in the other bar. You can then show/hide the bar in specific screen size by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option. To know more about the “Hide During Breakpoints” options, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Best Regards.

actually i set the slider to Above Masthead section.

is there any difference between “adding a section for slider” and “set with Above Masthead” ??

Hello @siddhu,

With Above Masthead slider settings, you can only have one slider for both desktop and mobile.

I merely suggested adding the slider in a section since you wanted to display different sliders in different screen size.

Hope this helps.

adding a slider in a section is fine but is it possible to show the slider below the header ( like above masthead ).

bcoz sections are always showing below the header. so how can we show a section above the header ?

Hello @siddhu,

I would recommend that you create a global block. Please go to X > Global Blocks and then create a block that contains a section with two rows with each corresponding sliders. Assuming you already have figured out the “Hide During Breakpoints” option to show/hide the row in different screen size, you can then make use of the global block’s shortcode to display it above the masthead.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// For the header
// =============================================================================
function custom_header_slider() {
  echo do_shortcode('[cs_gb id=123]');
}
add_action('x_after_view_global__slider-above', 'custom_header_slider');
// =============================================================================

Just make sure that the [cs_gb id=123] has been replaced with the correct global block shortcode that you have created.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Okay.

Do i need to set anything on slider setting for disable slider on mobile at Layout & Visual Section ?

Hey @siddhu,

You will have to disable the Above Masthead slider settings since the sliders is already added in the global block. When creating the section for the global block, use the “Hide During Beakpoints” option to show or hide the row containing the slider. To know more about the “Hide During Breakpoints” options, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Best Regards.

yes correct.

for mobile slider what must be slider grid size ?

Hello @siddhu,

For mobile slider, you may use 768 pixel or below. And to fully create a responsive slider, you might need to check out this video:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.