Slider revolution scrolling arrow doesn't work

Hello there,
I have a little issue, I’m sure it is nothing and pretty stupid but I am stocked! So please, help :slight_smile:
My scrolling arrow in my homepage revolution slider is working in edge but firefox and chrome it does nothing. The a href is a single “#”.
How can I fix this?

Hi Jibb,

Did you recently update X and Cornerstone? If so please make sure that both are updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches especially the autoptimize cache when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately everything is update and the cache was deleted serveral time with no better results :frowning:

Hi Jibb,

I see that you’re using Autoptimize plugin on your site. Could you please try disabling any CSS/JavaScript minifications on your caching plugins, purge server cache and also disable Autoptimize plugin and re-test your issue again and see if that helps.

If you have added any custom JavaScript into your site, you need to remove them as well and test your site. Also disable your 3rd party plugins and test this issue further. You can also switch to your parent theme and see if you’re having any conflicts with your child theme customizations.

If you’re still having any issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.