Slider Revolution 'scroll below slider'

Hello
When i have a button on my slider with the action: scroll below slider, it scrolls below the slider but it also adds the width of my header, it actually scrolls to far (the height of my header). How do i fix this? i tried adding a scroll offsett and it did the job, but then it scrolls too far on my phone.

Hi,

I check your site but didn’t see any scroll button in your slider. Can you please add it back so we can check why it isn’t working for you.

Are you using the built in scroll or are you adding it manually?

Try to use the built in scroll bottom anchor feature.

Thanks

I don’t want a scroll button: the button to slide under the slider says: ‘meer informatie’ (more information). If i click that button, it has to scroll under the slider. It does scroll, but it Scrolls too far

Hi There,

Thanks for the clarification.
The issue is due to the sticky menu bar which is overlapping the content.
You can add a little bit more padding to the section so that the content won’t hide inside the menu bar.
Please check the screenshot in the secure note.

This may have the issue in a mobile device as the mobile device doesn’t have the sticky menu. So to avoid that please add this CSS to the element CSS of the content section.

@media (max-width: 767px) {
$el{
padding-top: 45px !important;
}
}

Hope this helps!

That worked! thanks! :wink:

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.