Slider Revolution purchase verification

Whenever i use my Item Purchase Code to verify this plugin, i keep getting an error saying the code is invalid.

any suggestions?

Hello @Mohanvir,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s not clear as it weather you have purchased separate licence for Revolution Slider or you are trying to validate the plugin X Theme purchase code.

If the latter is the case then please note that X Theme purchase code can’t be used to validate Revolution Slider, it won’t work and will give you error message similar to the one which you are getting right now. That bing said, I would like to inform you that Revolution Slider is an Integrated Plugin that comes with X Theme. You actually don’t need to activate it to use with X and there is no license key provided for integrated plugins. However if you want the premium features (premium slides, support from themepunch) then you need to purchase a separate license from CodeCanyon.

Thanks.

I am having the same issue, I purchase Theme X and activated the revolution Slider but still asks me to validate

the site I am working is Six Sense Records -

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread. What you are experiencing is not an issue. Since the Revolution Slider is a bundled plugin, there is no need to register it. We will be the ones who will provide the updates through automatic updates in your dashboard. To know more about this, please see “Bundled Version” section in this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.