Slider Revolution / page layout

Hello!

I can’t for the life of me figure out where this black background is. I have gone through the page inspector, the section inspector and revolution slider but i can not find out where this black box is.

Thank you in advance

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please post your post your page URL so that we can have a look.
You can send it through secure note.

I cant figure out which one is your website from the license page.

Thanks

thedesque.com

I am going to go ahead and provide the login since the website is still under construction

Hello There,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. The issue is because of your parallax effect. The mountain top image should be made static and added as a background image in the general slide settings.

At the moment, the black color is coming from your background slide settings. If you change this to red, the you’ll have red space instead. Please do not use solid color and add a background image instead.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Trung,

Thank you for the credentials, please navigate to Slider Settings and adjust your Layers Grid Size make that size equal to the mountain image.

Or make the mountain image. as background (not layer), so it covers the entire slider.

Cheers!

@RueNel

I changed the background color and that didnt affect it.

@friech

I made the size of the slider to match the moutains but still with no affect either.

Hi Trung,

Try making the mountain as the background (not layer) of your slide, so it covers the entire slider.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.