Slider Revolution option missing in standard editor because of Pro

Hi,

I need to set a post to a post based slider but Pro removes the option from the editor. If I disable Pro then it’s back but it’s gone again as soon as I enable it.

Would you be so kind to tell me how I can fix this?

Best regards,

Guido

Hey Guido,

Regretfully, Slider Revolution meta boxes are disabled in the theme for compatibility reasons. For more details, please read this article.

With that bit cleared, I will give you the code to show the meta box. But, please note that we will not be responsible for any compatibility issues that might arise. Try adding this code to your child theme’s functions.php.

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_actions' );

function remove_actions() {
	remove_action( 'do_meta_boxes', 'x_revolution_slider_remove_meta_boxes' );
}

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a same method for bringing back the ‘custom fields’ in the ‘edit post’ screen?

Hey @mkbontwikkeling,

That code will bring back Slider Revolution meta box (also known as custom field). I tested that and it showed this.

If you’re referring to other meta boxes/custom fields, regretfully, we could not help as that is the only function that is connected to Slider Revolution Meta Boxes.

Also, overriding the theme’s controls already is beyond the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.