Slider revolution not working in Pro header builder

Hi Guys. Upgraded to pro and wanted to use slider revolution in the header on a sample header. Slider revolution does not work with the short code provided in the “content area” element and it was working in X-theme. Tried looking for the fix in other forum enquiries and cant seem to find the answer. Any thoughts as to why this would not work?
I have tried de-activating all other plugins without success in getting the slider to work.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Slider Revolution shortcode works in Content Area element. Please clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Excellent thank you. There seems to be a remaining two issues though.

• Browser cache was cleared and sitting at 350MB, that seemed to speed up saving changes in the builder
  • W3 Total cache was installed and it recommended some changes, i.e. removing “transient plugin”, etc, all changes were implemented and cached. done
  • We subscribed to Maxcdn and all cdn links and functionality was checked along with the assistance of the Maxdns support team.
  • We know it was not a plugin as all plugins were disabled to check conflicts and no changes could be observed.
  • There is a new error though when the back-end builder screen is refreshed “preview html did not include a closing html tag” and the original problem with slider revolution is still the same, i.e. its not working.

Will include my login and password in a secure note which should be visible to you

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. The error message of the tag not closed is caused by the W3 Total Cache, if you turn that off the error will go away. That will not interfere with your work and you can ignore that message.

The preview not showing the message is also something I saw but it went away after I reloaded. I added a Test Page and added a test Header assigned to that page.

The problems I see is that in the builder we have this Javascript error:

The Javascript file is served with another name from MaxCDN and that is causing issues. You need to temporarily disable the MaxCDN for testing purposes.

Another point that I see is the PHP memory limit. You have the memory limit of 256. I tested that by installing the WP Server Info plugin and checking it in Dashboard > WP Serverinfo menu.

Please increase the PHP memory limitt to 512.

Thank you.

Thank you for checking it out. Slider revolution still not visible

• PHP memory limit was increased to 512, done
  • Maxcdn was disconnected/paused, done
  • W3tc was de-activated, done

Loading is fine, saving is fine, errors are gone, thank you. Slider still not visible.

I go to ‘headers’
Look for “2018adv” header
Bar 2, Container 2, Content area. This is the shortcode I added in the html area [rev_slider alias=“subheaderslider”]

Hi there,

Actually, the problem seems to be the slide that you want to use. I installed a free sample Revolution Slider slide called hero image 6 and added to the header instead of your slider and it worked, it is big and goes over the header but it shows anyway.

The problem is the slide you want to use, Try to recreate the slide with fewer animations and see how it works, then try to add the animations and test the case in each step.

Thank you.

much appreciated, thank you very much.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.