Slider Revolution not working at all for days

Hi i’ve been trying for days. Tried all the troubleshooting while referring to past posts with this issue but to no avail.

The slider revolution just wont show up. It doesnt even show when im editing.

possible to help me resolve this? I’ll attach the login after this post. really need your help for this. thanks.

Hello @brandonlar,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are runnig old version of X Theme and Revolution slider. Currently you are runnning X Theme version 4.6.4 and revolution slider version 5.4.5.2. I strongly suggest you to update X Theme, revolution slider and bundled plugins as most of the times running outdated softwares cause compatibility issues. Please refer our changelog, theme update guide and version compatilibity guide:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

I converted to a PRO license actually. What must i do?

Hello @brandonlar,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

In that case looks like you have not uploaded Pro Theme. I suggest you to please refer our X Theme to Pro conversion guide:

Thanks.

Ah noted.

Sry but if i do the conversion now, is there a way to keep the posts/pages as it is with its cornerstone layout? but still update?

Hey @brandonlar,

Your Cornerstone pages won’t be affected. But, as a best practice, always backup your site so you have something to revert to in case something happens.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.