Slider revolution not working (above/below masthead not showing)

Hello, after updated the website, on the homepage is disappeared the field above/below masthead of slider revolution, and no slide appears in the front end. Please can you have a look?

thank you

Hi there,

Would you mind double checking the URL you have provided?

I tried checking it but it goes to this page:

This site can’t be reached livignowoodenhouse.it
it’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I also tried check the domains in your licenses page but no domain matches the URL you have provided.

For the meantime, please make sure you both have X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Thank you.

Please try the new link.

Hi There,

I got this message when signed in to your website:

Could you please temporarily turn it off?

Thanks.

Please try to access to the url provided in the secur note. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue. Most possible causes are due to caching or plugin conflicts. You can also check your PHP version and memory limit.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X/Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. If you don’t know what that is, just ignore this one.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the Theme Options or Child Theme and test the case.

Let us know how it goes!

Done, but the problem still exists. Please see what happens here https://ibb.co/i7XxHq if I try to choose an X template

Hey @dcheese,

Upon checking, I really see no slider setup in your Home Page (see screenshot 1 in the secure note). I selected a slider in Slider Above Masthead and it displayed find (see screenshot 2). Please clear your browser’s cache then test again. Also test in incognito mode and other browsers.

Thanks.

The homepage must not have the slide. But what you showed me makes everything even stranger! Please try creating a new page, choosing an X template, and you’ll see that the slider tab disappears.

I’m so sorry, the tabs were hidden! :woman_facepalming:t2:
Now I can see them, but the problem remains.

Hi There,

I can confirm this issue on that page.

The Slider Setting: Above Masthead and Slider Setting: Below Masthead options were hidden after the page loaded.

I had to click on the Screen Options then uncheck/check on Slider Setting: Above Masthead and Slider Setting: Below Masthead checkboxes to show them again:

I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site.

To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

After that provide us with your admin account/password of your staging website so we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, staging website is ready!

The Slider Settings disappear because you’ve selected a No Header template. We also can’t access your staging site. Please see the secure note.

Thanks.

Hello Christian, thank you! Solved

You’re welcome. Glad it’s sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.