Slider Revolution Not Showing Up

Basically, slider and entire site was working fine, and suddenly stopped working. Turned off all plugins to debug, and those aren’t the issue. Made sure all settings in a myriad of places were good, and it seemed to be no problem. Probably something very simple, but I’m new to this, and not having a home page makes it so I can’t even launch my website. Had this issue a few weeks back and I thought changing a javascript setting in the Revolution Slider settings helped, but apparently not. This issue seems to be happening over and over again, and it’s so incredibly frustrating. Problem is, I can’t even edit my sliders anymore. Page won’t even load to edit it (which is part of the problem, and one of the main reasons I can’t really debug).

Any help? Details below.

Hi @Falcon63,

Thank you for writing in, the current latest supported version of Revolution Slider is 5.4.8.3, please deactivate and delete your Revolution Slider (6.1.0) and re-install the Revolution Slider under Pro > Validation > Extensions

I’ve also Enable the Test Mode of the Asset CleanUp plugin, please keep that enable for a while, that should help on troubleshooting.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.