Slider Revolution not playing video anymore

I am having trouble with SLider Revolution.

1. It is not displaying in cornerstone anymore when I go to edit things. It says no preview available (view live).

2. I went to change my youtube video and now the video won’t play on my website at all anymore. The thumbnail loads but that is it. I tried creating a new slider and the same thing happens.

thanks

Hi Erik,

1- In the new versions of the Cornerstone, due to complexities of the 3rd party plugins view for the content builder, we will not be able to show the preview and you need to check the case in the front end of the website. It is the case also for plugins such as the Essential Grid or The Grid. Here is the link of the news which we announced the matter:

2- Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Revolution Slider and you add the video using this method.

If you still have problems please add a new Revolution Slider, add the video there and add a new page with the slider in it. then get back to us with the name of the page and your website URL to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.