Slider Revolution not activated

Hi there,
I bought X Theme this week and installed Slider Revolution through the X menu plugins. However Slider Revolution shows the plugin as not activated. Although the X Theme Validation page shows it as installed and activated. Nevertheless I can’t use Revolution Slider. It won’t work. Could you please tell me what I can do to fix this.
Thanks a lot!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have meet the requirements to run WordPress. Please check out the detailed requirements here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

In most case, Rev Slider will not work if you have older version of PHP. Could you please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look?

Regards.

Hey @karsten,

Don’t worry about the “Not Activated” status as long as you’re using X. Slider Revolution should work provided that you also meet the System Requirements which you do.

I’ve imported a slider to your site and Slider Revolution works. Please check the test page I created in your site.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @christian_y,

thanks for your help. I’m happy Slider Revolution works although I didn’t manage to build or import a slider on my own. Do you have a step by step guide that explains how to set up a slider in the X Theme environment?

Thank you so much.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Here is a detailed documentation for revolution slider. There is noting specific to create a slider in X theme.
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help und your patience!

You are most welcome!

Happy to help any time.

Hi, I have a question.
We can use Revolution slider but can not use all of it features, right?

Hi,

All features are available except for these

We don’t allow live updates as we need to test first the new versions that are release with our theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.