Slider Revolution Not Activated anymore

I have had X theme for several years and recently slider revolution no longer shows my images and is not activated. How do I fix this? I couldn’t find anything on the forums for this problem.

Hi @apothacon,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following

• Make sure both X and Cornerstone are updated to the latest version.
    Updating Your Themes and Plugins
  • Disable Smush lazy loading if you’re using that plugin.
  • Clear any caching plugins you may be using and your browser cache.
    Clearing caches

If you’re still having issues after this, please share a URL to your site. We’d be happy to take a closer look.

Since the Revolution Slider you have is a bundled with the X|Theme, you don’t need to validate it. The plugin functions 100% without license registration.

We provide the updates for this extensions rather than from the plugin developers automatic updater.

We always try and upgrade as soon as possible when a new plugin release is made to ensure our customers are using the latest version. This isn’t always possible for example if we submit a update to Envato and our update is in review while a new plugin version comes out, that version would have to wait for our next update.

If a plugin includes any major fixes, for example a security issue, or a plugin breaking bug that prevents all functionality we update right away.

If a plugin update just includes minor bug fixes or improvements, then generally we wait to bundle that version until our planned update is ready to come out.

Hope this shed some lights.
Cheers!

Thank you so much, the updating and clearing of the caches worked!

You’re welcome @apothacon !
We’re glad @friech’s suggestions works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.