Slider Revolution is slowing down the website

Slider Revolution is causing the website to load slowly. Editing the page with slider revolution takes up all the memory and I/O which causes the website not editable.

Thanks

Hi @Mangtum,

Actually the complex nature of the JavaScript code that Revolution slider is the main reason that you will not see a representation of the slider itself in the page builder, you will need to check the front end of the website to see the changes. Please check this article for more information.

So actually the rendering of the Revolution slider should not happen in the Builder itself. If there is rendering going on your installation please check the version of your theme and try to update the theme to the latest version.

Regarding the revolution slider itself, I suggest that you read this article regarding the performance of the plugin.

Finally, I suggest that you make sure that you have the latest version of the Revolution slider plugin which we support.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.