Slider Revolution in Menu Header

I have multiple departments with different Headers/menu…basically one header/menu in differing colours.

I want to add a Slider ABOVE the main navigation so it displays on every post and page for a particular dept.

I know this can be done by adding it at a Page level but this option is NOT available with POSTS. Each Department does posts and I want them too to have the slider in their header.

How can I do this?

Why can we not add Slider Revolution Shortcode to a Content Area in the Menu…not even following the lasted large updates?

PLEASE can anyone help with this.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s only applicable for pages, but I think should work in the header (using Pro header builder) with text element instead of content area. May I know why you wish to add it to Menu’s content area? Does that means slider is within the menu? Or just stacked above it? If that’s the case, just create multile header bar for menu and then for slider. And assign each header to the posts.

Another workaround is customization and requires manual editing every time you add a new posts as there is no UI in the admin to assign slider for posts. For that, I recommend contacting a developer for much better implementation, or they could do special features (UI) for posts and slider input field (custom field).

Thanks!

Slider Revolution Shortcodes do not work in the Content Area OR Text Area in Header Pro. LayerSliderWP Shortcodes DO work but then it is MUCH more cumbersome to design sliders for Mobiles and Tablets with LSWP.

If we can get SliderRev shortcode to work we’d be laughing!!!

Thoughts…ANYONE. Has anyone got SR sliders working in Pro Headers?

THANKS

John

Hi There,

I have tested Slider Revolution shortcode in Pro header and it is functioning properly.

Try adding your shortcode using a Text Element.

It should render immediately.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.