Slider Revolution HTML 5 without Picture

Hi together,

I downloaded the youube hero slider. Now I uploaded a HtmL 5 Video, but it’s not possible to select it and have the standard layout with the Html 5 Video. When I change some things I ever get the Picture first before starting the video. Also it’s not possible for me to delete the picture.

What can I do?

Hello @patsorules,

Thanks for asking.

Can you please elaborate the first part of your question?

You can change the picture by selecting image in Cover Bild under HTML5 video. Please see screenshot:

I would also suggest you to update X Theme from 6.0.4 to 6.1.6 and Cornerstone from 3.1.5 to 3.1.6. X Theme version that’s there on the website is not compatible with your version of Cornerstone and may give compatibility issues. You can take a look at theme and plugin update guide for more information:

Thanks.

Thanks for updating. Yes its a litlle bit cunfusing. Sorry. But I have a solution already, so id doesn’t matter,

To the second one: I don’t want a Picture. The video should be directly start when you open the page. But at the beginning it starts with this picture and I can’remove it.

Thanks

Greetz

Hello Greetz,

You will have to enable the preloader so that upon page loading, you will only see a preloader and not the image. You will have to understand that the video will not load autotically upon page loading. It will need a few milliseconds to buffer the video before it can be played.

You can removed the background image in the source tab:

Hope this helps.

HI,

as you see in your image there is the info “Read only. image can be changed from source tab.” next to source info. I want to removeit because i dont want an startpicture. Buffering is okay, but after buffering the video should start.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation!

Please check this guide to remove the cover image.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/display-background-video-without-cover-image/

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.