Slider Revolution Hover info

I don’t exactly excel in Slider Revolution and am in need of serious help

I have a few buttons that require a hover over that displays new information and have no idea how to achieve this. If there’s an easier way than slider revolution I am all ears.

Basically I need help with the 2nd and 3rd sections of the website

Thank you in advance!

Hi Trung,

That’s possible with the columns, text elements, and button shortcodes. Please follow these steps:

• Add a column with a background image, also add the my-column class to this column:

• After that adding a text element with the texts and button shortcode to this column:

• Also add this element CSS to your text element:
$el {
  position: absolute;
  bottom: 0;
}

• Then add this custom CSS:

.my-column .x-text {
  transition: all 0.2s ease;
  opacity: 0;
}

.my-column:hover .x-text {
  opacity: 1
}
  • The result:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I got up to adding the text element. I made the background image and then dragged a text element on top. though that doesnt seem to be what you did. and i got this.

I continued thinking it might change but it just turned into a big giant mush.

they also seem to appear all at the same time.

and yes this is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you so much!

Hi Trung,

In that case, would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note?

I like to test and check it first to see what’s going on.

Thanks!

sure, it is in a multisite enviroment. Lightcrest is what I am working on. It’s on the home page

Sorry for the confusion here, Trung but I am not going to follow through with Thai’s suggestion in this case because it will actually lead to more custom coding. It will also be a problem for non-developers like what you’re experiencing now.

The functionality that you need is can be achieved using either one of our bundled grid plugins. Here’s a specific demo example https://theme-one.com/the-grid/roma/. You just need to modify the skin of the grid and add a button element and that does not require coding. Please see The Grid’s Skin Builder documentation at https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#skin_builder

You’re not limited to The Grid plugin. Alternatively, you can use Essential Grid. For more details, please visit the links below:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.