Slider Revolution error when downloading

I purchased X which also offers Slider Revolution and used this plugin for a time and then deactivated and deleted it. Now I wanted to download and activate it again but it just says error - destination folder already exists… is there any way to fix this cause I really love this plugin?

Hello @Simma.Sabrina,

Thanks for asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

Using FTP softwares like Filezilla, you need to delete Revolution Slider folder under /wp-content/plugins/. Upon deleting existing folder, please install Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extension.

To get started with Slider Revolution and Filezilla, please take a look at following articles.

Thanks.

I don’t have Filezilla. Sorry but I have no clue with all of that stuff… where do I find /wp-content/plugins?

Hello @Simma.Sabrina,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Okay, in that case please share FTP details in secure note and we will fix the Revolution Slider problem for you.

Thanks.

Is this all you need?
Thank you so much for support - I am really screwed up when it comes to this stuff…

Hello @Simma.Sabrina,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I am working on the FTP to fix up Revolution Slider. Please share WordPress login details in secure note so I can test the Revolution Slider installation process. Once everything is fixed I will update you and so you can proceed to create sliders.

Update: Would like to let you know that I have deleted Revolution Slider folder from FTP. You have the option to install Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extensions.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Just tried it but the error is still there…

Hello @Simma.Sabrina,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I have fixed Revolution Slider problem on your website. You can now proceed to create sliders. I am sharing the screenshot in secure note.

To get started with Revolution Slider, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for fixing this for me!! Have a nice weekend!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.