Slider revolution can't duplicate sliders anymore

Hi there,

I’m trying to duplicate one of my sliders in slider revolution, but in the new version ( 6.1.2 ) the button for this doesn’t work. How can I duplicate the slider now?

Thanks!

-Karianne

Hello Karianne,

Thanks for writing in!

Please hover over the slider and click the dropdown icon.

There should be a duplicate icon button in the dropdown which will duplicate the slide once clicked.

If this button is not working, there could be a JS error or conflict on the page. We would like to check it. If you can give us access to your WP admin, that would be great. Please create a secure note and add your WP details. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Yeah that button doesn’t work. actually the entire top row doesn’t work. I’ve added a secure note with a login for you.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Karianne,

I just tried to duplicate a slider on your site and it works fine:

Kindly try to clear your site and browser cache then try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi There,

I tried again but it still won’t let me duplicate it. - In safari. I went and tried it on a different browser (Firefox) and it lets me do it just fine. It’s probably a safari issue then!

Maybe that’s worth looking into?

Thanks!

Hi Vink,

I have tried with my Safari and I’m able to duplicate my slider, may I know what’s your Safari version?

Thanks!

Hiya,

I’m using safari Version 13.0.1 (14608.2.11.1.11).

Thanks!

Hi Vink,

I’m able to replicate it on Safari 13.0.1 (13608.2.11.1.10). This is a CSS issue on Safari and what we can do on our end is to report this to the developers of Slider Revolution so they can create a fix on their future releases.

I’d recommend you continue using a different browser to duplicate sliders.

All the best.

Hi Vink,

Got a good news.

Actually, I just went through Rev Slider’s changelog and it’s an issue that they mention that they’ve fixed on their latest release, version 6.1.3. It’s written like this:

Fixed issues in the overview/dashboard where some of the control buttons were not clickable in Safari Browser

So, try updating to 6.1.3 and see if that fixes it (it should).

Hi there!

I have activated Slider Revolution through X theme, however the plugin is asking for a purchase code in order for me to update it. Is this new Slider Revolution no longer included in the X Theme purchase?

Thanks!

Hi Vink,

The latest supported bundle by our Theme is Revolution Slider v6.1.2, Sorry but you need to us for the update (unless you have a license for Revolution Slider).

We provide the updates for these extensions rather than from the plugin developers’ automatic updater.

We always try and upgrade as soon as possible when a new plugin release is made to ensure our customers are using the latest version. This isn’t always possible for example if we submit an update to Envato and our update is in review while a new plugin version comes out, that version would have to wait for our next update.

If a plugin includes any major fixes, for example, a security issue, or a plugin breaking bug that prevents all functionality we update right away.

If a plugin update just includes minor bug fixes or improvements, then generally we wait to bundle that version until our planned update is ready to come out.

Hope this shed some light.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.