Slider Revolution Buttons not working in Firefox - Mac and PC

Good day,

On our site: https://citadeltimecloud.com/ the buttons on the home page do not function in the Firefox browser on both Mac and PC platforms. They seem to work fine everywhere else.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hello Jay,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please let us know the button that are not working? I tried to check the website and home page in Firefox on Mac and on my end it seems to be working fine. Please see screencast.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant!

The issue is with the “Shop” and “Demo” buttons on the home page. I have a feeling it’s something to do with browser settings but am not sure…

Hello Jay,

I have investigated your homepage and I found out that you have inserted a broken html. You have added this:

p><a href="/demo/">

It is unclosed and it affects the rest of the page. Please edit your homepage and make sure that you have inserted the correct and valid html codes.

Please let us know how it goes.

hello we have the same problem… On safari and Crome video play ok but in Firefox browser does not play if you dont push play button. Playin is set auto

Hi @mopet38,

You might have a different issue, please create a new thread and provide us your site URL in there.

In the meantime, try clearing your Firefox browser’s cache.

How To Get Support

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.