Slider Revolution Activated

Hello.

We are purchase a license of THEMECO X product for wordpress, and we are trying to use de Slider Revolution like the Integrity-1 Demo.

I installed form X extensions, but in the image you can see that the plugins is not activated and the add-ons are locked.

What do I need to do to actívate/register the slider revolution plugin?

In addition to this, I installed the demo content of church, and I modified all the pages to adapt layout and content according to my needs, but when I put the Slider Revolution extension appear an error in the main page like “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias church-home not found.” I can’t find the reference of that slide in the static page or in cornerstone code, Where would I find the call to that slide?.

Thanks for all.
Regards, Jose.

Hi there,

The version of the Revolution Slider which can be installed from X > Overview menu is a bundled version of the theme. You do not need to have a purchase key and you do not need to activate. For more information regarding this kindly read the Bundled Version section of the article below:

Also, the process of importing the slides is one extra step after the demo import. Please kindly read the Slider Setup* section of the article below:

Thank you.

Thanks Christopher

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.