Slider Revolution 6

The latest update for Slider Revolution has created a situation where now all the sliders we have created are no longer responsive. Is there a setting we are missing or need to reset after the update? It also has changed the orientation and placement of elements in the slides. Not to worried about that as I can change those myself. Just not sure why all the slides are not responding to the view size. Please advise.

http://162.241.8.210/

Hello Keith,

Thanks for writing in!

Revolution Slider 6 is a major update. I would recommend that you edit all your sliders and check each of its settings and then saved your changes. This is a great way of updating the slider and any of the post metadata that a slider must have contain in the past.

And if nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hey Keith,

I checked your slider in the home page and I see that it’s responsive. The only issue I see is the “description” not sticking to the bottom of the slide.

Here’s your current Size & Position setup for the Text layer (Slide description here).

And, here’s for the Image layer (blue green angle).

Both of those layers are using the Layer Align -> Layer Area.

I switched them to Scene to align them based on the whole slider area.

Now, those layers stick to the edge regardless of screen size.

Feel free to modify the X and Y positions.

Hope that helps.

You did not answer my question. I get that Slider Rev has completely messed up every slider that I have created using X theme over the last 4 or 5 years. I will revise the options for the elements and get this figured out. Those elements used to not come up when the slider went mobile. This is another “awesome” new feature included in the very disruptive update of Slider Rev. My question to you was: Which setting is affecting the responsive sizing of the main image? Please reply asap. I have a number of clients who are not happy with what this has done to their websites and are wanting me to find an alternative theme to use. Again, I have one question I need you to answer: Which setting is affecting the responsive sizing of the main image.

Thank you.

Hello Keith,

Thanks for updating in!

The setting that affects the sizing of the background image in your slider is the background size (cover, contain, normal) in the Module Background settings.

Or the BG fit if you have added the background image in the slide:

Please check out this documentation:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.