Slider Rev and CSS not displaying

the site is not showing the slider and the css is not being activated within the site, the spacing and fonts are not correct.

Hi @proximomktg,

Thanks for writing in!

Look like you are using WPBakery Page Builder for the page. Please go to Dashboard-> WPBakery Page Builder _> General Settings There enable the Legacy X Integration and save the changes.

Clear your cache and test again.
Hope that fixes your issue.

Thanks

this resolved the CSS problem. The slide is not displaying still.

Hi again,

Upon inspection I see an error in my browser’s console. It seems like you’ve a third party plugin Layer Animation installed, which is breaking the Revolution Slider plugin. Please deactivate it. If this doesn’t help then test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Let us know how this goes!

i tried the methods listed here and there was no changes, https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

I dont see a plugin called Layer Animation. Below are 3 screen shots of the plugins that active

Sorry for the confusion. This issue could most possibly be coming from your minification and concatenation of scripts.

Please purge all caches in W3 Total Cache and deactivate the plugin then check if the issue persist. Please note that optimization, though is good for your site, it requires a professional to audit scripts in your site in order to avoid script conflicts.

If that does not help, please copy your site to a staging server and give us the staging site’s WordPress Admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note.

That is because we need to test the bundled plugins and our theme only ensuring no third party plugin and caching is causing the issue.

Thanks.

after removing the w3 cache plugin, the website is not displaying correctly
THANKS

Hello @proximomktg,

It’s nice to know that your slider is now working.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.