Slider in a Pro Header not displaying

I have a revolution slider that i’m trying to display in a header. I created a bar, put a container in it, and a content area inside that. The trouble is, the slider isn’t displaying. I put the shortcode ([rev_slider alias=“home-slider”]) in the content box of the content area, and i don’t see it. If I put in a line of text with it, i’ll see a sliver of the slider. Do i need to define the height of the content area somehow? i tried giving it a height property in css, but that didn’t help.

Thanks!
Adam

Hey Adam,

Thanks for writing in! The bar needs a minimum height so that the slider can initialise and display in the preview.

Hope this helps.

i added that, and had no luck. here’s the site: http://welchsharks.com

thanks!

Hi There,

Please provide your credentials so we can take a closer look on your setup.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I have logged in and edited your header. I ended up adding an element ID to the content area element and added this custom css:

#home-slider {
  width: 100%;
  min-height: 200px;
}

This code sets the width and the height of the content area element so that there is enough room for the slider to initialize and display.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.