Slider Carousel Help

Hello,

I have a Revolution Slider (demo from their site), which is going to become a product carousel, but within the plugin I can’t edit the side button’s text as they’re not visible in the editor but are visible when the Slider is on-page. How can I edit what isn’t displayed in editor?

Thank you!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for writing in! Which demo slider get you have? Would you mind providing us the url of the page where we can find the slider and maybe the access of your site so that we can take a closer look and edit it for you?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I will share the info below:

Hi Mary,

You mean this text?

I’m able to edit it in the editor, and it’s the same text in the front so I assume it’s the text you’re referring. And I’m able to edit the text.

But maybe it’s due to this option and they are toggled off in your view,

Toggling them off will hide the layers, so please toggle them on and edit your selected layers.

Thanks!

Hello,

No I don’t mean that text, that’s readily editable. I mean the button’s text here:

Hi Mary,

You cannot edit this text because it is supposed to be the title of the post, page or custom post type. This is useful when the content source of your carousel is page, post or custom post type base slider. Since your slider is just a default slider, you will need to change the Arrow Style in your Slider Settings > Navigation.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.