Skewed pop windows

Hi,

Please see the screen recordings of two separate cases of pop windows being skewed when clicking on various settings.

Videos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3fbw05lf5vcus5a/AABUkxlk6kcOPC1j_XCzSsNpa?dl=0

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks.

Hello @think5577,

Thanks for asking and sharing the video screencasts. :slight_smile:

Watching the videos you have shared I can see issues with color picker and other windows. As of now please try out following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case. Also can you please give us to the permission to troubleshoot the problem? We may have to perform some tests on the website which may effect the performance, appearance, layout and functioning of website temporarily.

Thank you.

Oops. Ignore my last post.

I reviewed all and it appears that the problem is still there.

Login in secure note. I give you permission to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks.

Hello @think5577,

Thanks for updating the thread and sharing login details.

Can you please confirm the credentials as it’s not working? I am getting error (please see secure note) message upon entering the shared login details.

Thanks.

Hmm. Ok. Try this one (See secure note)

Hello There,

Regretfully the given user credentials has a very limited privileges. We can not even create a test page and use Cornerstone in it. Please make it as an Administrator so that we can fully check your settings and other areas that might contribute to this issue in your site.

Thank you.

Ok. I changed it to Admin.

Thanks.

Hello There,

I have checked your site and there seems to be an error in the editor. Though I don’t experienced the same issues as you are, the Editor preview does not properly display on my end.

I would suggest that you increase your PHP time out (current 30s) to at least 300s and ​we also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi,

I logged into cPanel and changed the settings. See image below.

I logged out then back in to test out the issue and I’m still getting the skewed color picker window.

Any other things we can try out?

Hi think5577,

I couldn’t reproduce this issue at my end, please check this video screencast:

Please make sure to clear the browser cache and recheck this issue, also try to use different browsers, Chrome incognito mode might help if this is a browser caching issue.

Thanks.

I just cleared cache in Chrome as well as tried using Incognito mode and it’s still skewed.

Any other ideas? I really need to start building this site.

Hi again,

I tested your site in couple of browser’s and it’s working fine on my end too (see screenshot)

Try editing your site in Firefox and see if you face the same issue? I checked in both and it works fine.

Let us know how this goes!

Hmm.

Safari hangs when I try to “Edit with Pro” (the loading graphic just keeps spinning)

Firefox works although not a great solution though. I would still love to fix this in Chrome and use that. Ugh. This shouldn’t be this complicated…

Thanks for helping.

Hi there,

Please kindly check the website with another machine and with Chrome. It seems that you are experiencing the issue only on your machine.

Also, please give us the version of the Chrome that you are using. I tested the case with this version: Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit) and I could not reproduce the problem you are experiencing.

This must be either an old version of the Chrome usage or the browser problem, anyway you need to check the case with another machine and see the result.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.