Sites font CSS Disappeared

My site’s entire font css has disappeared from the site itself. Styling is gone, you can view the site here www.tasctest.com

Hi @DRCCTB,

Would you please kindly tell us what was the latest action that caused the issue? Maybe the WordPress installation is updated?

You are currently using a very old version of the X theme and the version of Cornerstone installed is different too.

I suggest that you reverse whatever was the latest action which cause the problem first. You can ask your hosting service provider to bring up a backup of the website.

After that, you make sure you have a working version of the website, kindly move your website to a staging server and update the X theme and the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version.

Thank you.

I’ve moved the site to a testing stage, I’ve also updated the version of x, but it’s still not showing the proper rendering of type face which is “Oxegen” in the entire site. Here’s the link to the staging site https://tascteststag.wpengine.com/

Hello @DRCCTB,

I am seeing this errors:

/*Unknown Error preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 | /nas/content/live/tascteststag/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-styling.php | 140*//*Unknown Error preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 | /nas/content/live/tascteststag/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-styling.php | 140*//*Unknown Error preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 | /nas/content/live/tascteststag/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-styling.php | 140*//*Unknown Error preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 | /nas/content/live/tascteststag/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-styling.php | 140*//*Unknown Error preg_replace_callback(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 | /nas/content/live/tascteststag/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-styling.php | 140*/

To get this error resolved, please update your Cornerstone to version 4.0.4. You can simply go to the Plugins section and deactivate Cornerstone. Delete Cornerstone plugin and go back to X > Validation section. Please wait for a moment to allow the theme to install Cornerstone 4.0.4 automatically. Once it is activated Cornerstone, you can check your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your help, your instruction have fixed the issues and everything is back to normal.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.