Site root displays 'Nothing to Show Right Now'

I am trying to get started using the X theme. I used the ‘Setup Demo Content’ option under the X menu, and then deleted the demo posts prior to making a couple of test posts of my own. Now my site’s index page just shows the message “Nothing to Show Right Now”, even though there are, indeed, posts. I have tried disabling and re-enabling all plugins, without a change in behavior. What do I need to do to have the homepage show most recent posts?

http://www.gunpowdergrey.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please head over to Settings -> Reading section and then you can select your homepage there.

If you have posts, you can select the following option so that it will display recent posts on your homepage.

If you’re still having issues, head over to Settings -> Permalinks section and then select the option Postname to regenerate your permalink settings.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for answering. I’ve done as you said, but the problem remains anywhere I try to locate the posts summary (site root, blog page, etc). Since my permalink setting was already set to Postname, I changed it temporarily to another option and then back to try to force WP to recognize a change, but that did not help. Here is a screenshot of my reading settings:

Hi there,

In that case, please provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check this issue further.

Thanks!

Hi There,

In Ethos stack, there is a particular setting under Theme Options > Ethos which resolves your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.