Site note updating / Mobile Menu Not working?

Hi,

The site is not updating for me, and when I attempt to update the theme it tells me that it’s up-to-date.

Installed Version
4.6.4 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.1.6 CHANGELOG

This is what I see, but I have no updates that are able to be done.
Also, if I update Cornerstone to the newest version, I am unable to use the mobile menu on the website.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
You are right the Latest Version Available is 6.1.6. As you mention you have the issue with the update, can you tell us which type of error, it showing at the time of update?
Also, you can try updating the theme manually, please check the update guide for more info.

Regarding the mobile menu issue if you update both theme and plugins the issue won’t be there.

Hope this helps!

I am not being given an error.
It just doesn’t show any updates are available for some reason.
I’ll have to try to update the theme manually I suppose and see if that resolves the issue. I will attempt this tonight, and update you on this later.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

We’re good now.

Thank you.

Hi again,

In addition to that if you find difficulty in updating theme, try disabling all the plugins first then switch to WordPress default theme and then try updating the theme via Dashboard > Updates. This may help as well https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-website-not-updating-right-away/

We’re glad all is good now. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.