Site not working after updating to cornerstone 3.5.4 and X 6.5.5

My website is broken after updating wordpress, cornerstone and X theme. I updated them after the website showing errr 500. I tried deactivating plugins, clear cache, rreinstall, reinstall and reintsal plugins but no results. Now nothing is shown under the slide show of my site. No menu, no logo, everything has just deasapeared.

Please support!

Waiting for your help, i turn the website in under construction mode.

Thanks.

Hello Mugabo,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

As you have tried the basic troubleshooting steps, can you please share website and FTP login details in secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

1 Like

secure note shared.

Best regards, YUDA.

Hey Yuda,

I have checked your site and it seems that there is a fatal error going on in your site. I wanted to check the cause of this error by enabled the debug mode. Regretfully I was unsuccessful because the given FTP password is not working. Could you please enable the debug mode instead? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.

Secure note updated. In the main time i’m enabling Wordpress debuging mode.

Please recheck.

Bets regards, YUDA.

Hi YUDA,

Upon checking your website, I could see that it’s using the PHP version 7.0(I guess It might not be compatilbe with MySQL v10.2.18-MariaDB).

I’ve also increaed the PHP Memory Limit but the issue still occurs: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935

Can you please contact your hosting provider to upgrade PHP to the version 7.2?

Let us know how it goes!

Okay let talk with my host provider.

Thanks for testing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.