Site not automatically responsive

In order for my site to be responsive in all screen sizes do I need to do anything? Is there built in break points in X Theme Pro?

Hello @itsthehype,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Pro Theme is designed to be responsive on most of the devices and it works absolutely fine. There’s nothing to be done in terms of responsive settings. If you are facing any issues on particular device, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks.

Ok thanks for the your quick response

You’re most welcome!

Is there a best practice for making the site look nice at each screen size? The best I’ve found is to create duplicate elements that show and hide at different screen sizes? Or is there a better way?

Hello @itsthehype,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You are on the right track. Hide During Breakpoints is primarily used to display elements on various screen sizes. So let’s say if you want to display certain element only on desktop screens then you can use Hide During Breakpoints feature. That being said if you are using Cornerstone or content builder elements, then on most of the screen sizes there responsive nature works absolutely fine. You can also take a look the screencast that I have recorded to help you understand the concept. https://cloudup.com/cAcNlcg0tAF

You can also take a look at following article to learn more about Hide During Breakpoints feature:

Thanks.

here is an example of what is happening, it’s technically responsive but it doesn’t look good

Hello @itsthehype,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, I can see that the text is getting cramped when screen size is shrinking. So, for small screens may be you can have single or two column layout and then add the elements in the same. To make sure they shows up only on mobile devices, you can use Hide During Breakpoints feature.

Thanks.

Ok great thank you for your help

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.