Site layout issues after x theme upgrade

Hi guys, I recently updated X theme to the latest version, after which my site layout is all over the place.
The site is: http://epoxygroutpro.com.au/
I have cleared the cache, disabled all plugins and reactivated one by one and reinstalled with no difference.
can you take a look and advise what could be wrong

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

I have checked the provided logins and they work at my end.

Hi there,

Before we take any action you will need to follow the steps mentioned below and get back to us with the result to be able to continue from there:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. You seem to be using CloudFlare, so check this article.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Change the Child Theme and activate the Parent theme and test the result.
  6. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  7. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  8. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the tests above one by one to follow up the case. If you still have problems kindly give us more detailed information about the problem, what do you mean by the layout is all over the place? Give us a screenshot.

Thank you

Hey @tmoreland27,

Your WP admin credentials does not work. cPanel access works.

I checked your wp-config and you did not setup the salt keys. Please set it up to prevent future issues.

Thanks.

thank you for looking into it.
I have generated the keys deleted cache, deactivated and reactivated plugins and deleted unused ones,
changed the max limits all with no luck.
not sure if you saw I did give you the wrong login, see above for correct wordpress login

Hey @tmoreland27,

The issue is a combination of your optimization. Please review the previously given troubleshooting steps especially the deactivation of Cloudflare. Please disconnect your site from it while we’re troubleshooting.

Also, to speed up the process, please deactivate all third party plugins while we investigate.

Thanks.

All bar the x- plugings are disabled. I do not have access to cloudflare as I did not set that up

Please contact your host to disable it. That needs to be disabled for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

plugins disabled, cloudflare paused.

hope this will help you

Your site can’t be reached currently.

Please contact your host to disable or disconnect Cloudflare from your site.

Thanks.

thank you
I have removed cloudfare and going through the host itself, I changed the dns, ive been told it will take a few hours to propagate.

Please let us know how it goes.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

OK, over to you as the dns has been updated and moved to another server, cloudflare removed, plugins disabled, salt keys added, please have a at the site now

Hello There,

I was able to log in and fixed the issue. I re installed Cornerstone by going to X > Overview and activated the plugin.

I also modified your child theme’s functions.php file and added this:

function add_fb_root(){ ?>

<div id="fb-root"></div>
  <script>(function(d, s, id) {
    var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
    if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
    js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
    js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.6";
    fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
  }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<?php }
add_action('wp_footer', 'add_fb_root');

You have added the fb root code in the custom css which is also creating a JS error on thepage.

Please check your site now.

thank you, sections with plugins activated appear to be working, sliders and other sections are not yet, I will activate plugins one by one and see if I can work through it.
thank you for your help so far

thank you for your support, all appears to be working.
cheers
trent

Hey Trent,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.