Site Icon Background

Hello,

Is there a way to choose the background color of the site icon when the image is a PNG?
The Favicon looks the way I need it, but I’d like the background color to be #d8c5a4 as a part of the logo can otherwise not be seen.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi There,

It’s possible with the custom CSS.

Please use the PhotoShop software or another image editor softwares to change the background color of your favicon.

Regards!

Thank you for your answer, which doesn’t really solve my problem though.

In the theme option, I can upload only one image for the favicon and the site icon. The favicon is a PNG with no background (transparent background), and the site icon has therefore automatically a black background. This is why I asked you if it was possible to change this background color. I changed the favicon so that it solved the problem, but it could be useful to know how to do it anyway next time I have the same problem :slight_smile:

Hi Antoine,

Upon checking, it seems that your referenced site is password protected. Could you please provide us with the URL along with access to view the site, so that we should be able to assist you accordingly.

To submit any credentials or personal information, you can use the secure note option below your posts.

Thanks!

Thank you. Nevermind, if it’s complicated I’ll forget it for now as I found a workaround.

You’re welcome, @Lecoqdigital.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.