Site has become very glitchy

Hi there,

For some reason, my website has become very glitchy at the navbar/header banner over the last couple of days. When you scroll up and down, the navbar jumps, and there are also a few white lines that appear for a brief moment. It also appears that the header image is jumping.

It might be the image logo that appears in the middle of the navbar upon scrolling down, but that logo has been there for 2 years and has never caused an issue.

I’m attaching a video for reference, however you are not able to see it as much in the video unfortunately:

Please could you check and advise?

Many thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I just checked and it’s smooth on my test compared to your video, what device and browser you’re testing it with? Maybe it’s the device performance issue.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I’m using a 10.13.3 Macbook Air 13" with Google Chrome.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I checked your website with my Mackbook Pro and Chrome Browser, the performance is not as bad as I see in the video but I think it can improve. Here is what I see:

It seems to be a multifactor problem and most of it is that the page itself is too heavy, with all the sliders and the right section advertisement stuff. I suggest that you test the case in a page with fewer sections and see if it is the problem cause. If yes then you will need to make sure you disable some sections or try to make the page a little bit lighter.

The second case is the Top Admin Bar. Go to the Users > Your Profile and disable the Admin Bar.

Another point is to make sure you follow the common steps for the performance of the website:

Also, try this plugin that might help (Not sure):

Here is the Screencast of what I see:

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Many thanks, this has been super helpful.

Have a great weekend!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.