Site Does Not Scroll Smoothly on Mobile Devices

Hello,

My site which is running the latest version of X theme and cornerstone does not scroll properly on mobile devices. I have tried both Safari and Chrome. Also, the page does not load fully right away. You have to scroll down a few times for the rest of the page to load. Sample of the issue can be found at:

It seems to be fine on Desktops and only an issue on mobile devices. Also seems to be a site wide issue and not specific to any of the page.

Thanks,
Omer

Hi Omer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and I see you’re using an old version of X and Cornerstone. The latest versions of X and Cornerstone are 6.3.8 and 3.3.8. Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version first and see if this resolves the issue. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

If this doesn’t help then please check the following:

1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first)

Let us know how this goes!.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.