Site crash when updating plugins or loading images

I’ve been running an X-Themed site on atest server with no issues. When I moved it to the client’s server I started to have server side errors.

• Site goes into maintenance mode during plugin updates and does not come out of maintenance mode

• Image uploads: sometimes they upload, other times they cause an internal server error and crash the site

I have not done any wordpress, theme or plugin updates in 2 months because of these issues. The team that runs the server did not notice anything out of the ordinary and thought it was probably an issue with “X”. I run multiple “X” sites without this issue so I am 90% sure they are mistaken but wanted to run this past the group to see if anyone else ever had this problem. And if so, what was the fix?

Thanks

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Please try installing Better Search and Replace Plugin Search for the old URL and replace with the new one.

If that does not work, to assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.