Site background colour overriding image

I have just updated Cornerstone on my site and now the site background colour is overriding the image? It works as a pattern but not as an image? I have tried custom css to override but that doesn’t work either? It was fine before I updated Cornerstone. I should add that this does not work with any images not just the one I want to use as the background.

Hello There,

Could you please confirmed that you have updated to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:
- X theme 6.1.5
- Cornerstone 3.1.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

To better assist you, please provide us the url of your site and the WP access if it is under in construction mode.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,
Wordpress 4.9.6, X theme 6.0.4, Cornerstone 3.1.5

I don’t seem to be able to update x?

Will send login.

Hi @Mrs_E,

Please deactivate your cornerstone and delete it, then update your theme :slight_smile:.

Your cornerstone is updated first and it caused issues on the validation page.

Thanks!

Will I loose everything I’ve done?

Hi @Mrs_E

All your current settings, configurations, and data will be saved on the database. So you can safely delete X theme or Cornerstone plugin and re-install it.

However if you don’t have staging environment to test certain changes before applying it to your live site, I would highly recommend you to create a staging site by following this guide.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.