Single item menu

Hi,

I am just starting to build a new website with X and have been in talks with my client. He is really liking the way the menu works on this site;

https://rupertbevan.com

Is it possible for me to achieve something like that with X? If so, can you give me some tips on how to achieve it.

Kind regards,

Pix.

Hello Pix,

Thanks for writing in!

For the content area, you can definitely recreate this in X theme. With the header and footer, it is very difficult because you will be limited to use what is offered with the default header and footer layout of the X theme. I would highly recommend that if you use Pro theme, then you might be able to copy the site with almost all of the elements. The only exception perhaps is the behavior of the header where it hides when you scroll down the page and it fades IN when you scroll up the page. With a little JS help, it might be possible too.

Hope this helps.

I have just bought the X theme for this site. Is it possible to upgrade this to the Pro version?

Hello Mark,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can upgrade from X to Pro licence. I am sharing the resource that you can take a look to get started.

Thanks,.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.