Single event on 404 error page - Events Calendar

Hi,

I added a few events to M.E. Calendar and I can dispose them by using the provided shortcuts.

When I try to access them I receive a 404 error page, like it does not exist.

Already checked the permalinks, and they are correct, set to post-name.

Can someone help me with that?

Regards,
Luís Silva

Hi there,

I checked the case with my local installation and I had no problems regarding this. Kindly get back to us with the detailed steps you take to add the event and which shortcodes you use. Also give us the page name which you try to show the event to follow up the case for you.

Kindly make sure that you have the theme updated to version 5.2.4 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.6 and the version of the Modern Event Calendar plugin is compatible with our recommended version stated here:

Kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

And finally make sure you followed the guidelines stated in this article to add the event:

Thank you.

Hi there,

I figured out a way of doing this. Donno why it happened but I had everything right.

All the updates, the events, all correct.

I just changed the slug /events to /retreats and changed back to /events and it’s working pretty well.

Thank you anyway!

Luis Silva

Glad this is now sorted our for you Luis!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.