Since Update Major Issues: Slider Revolution/X Theme -Sliders DO NOT LOAD

Hi,

We did an update this past week, made sure our licenses were in good standing and renewed as required. Now, no matter what, our Slider Revolution, which was also updated, doesn’t appear in the editor or on the saved page.

I’ve had to remove the menu links so viewers don’t end up seeing “Record Not Found” on the front end page, however, the issue is, our client, who just had their awards dinners for years of service and new apprentices, cannot share the images because of this. I really need to find a resolve.

See below screenshot:

http://setcom.ca/SMWIA/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/X-Slider-Issue-11-27-17.jpg

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have tried to adjust the functions.php as well to no avail. I have now also commented that out since it didn’t work and then removed it. I am at square one and really need this resolved. (Yes, I have also cleared all caches to be sure I wasn’t reloading deposited data).

Thanks to you all.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using any caching plugins? if so, try purging your server cache before testing your site. Also make sure to clear your browser cache.

If that doesn’t help, we will require your login credentials to check this issue further.

Thanks!

This was happening prior to using WP Cache. I’ve purged everything, myself included (pathetic attempt at humor), nonetheless nothing is working.

Here is a clip of what happens.

http://setcom.ca/SMWIA/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/WP-Plugin-Issue-11-27-17.mp4

I didn’t want to send the credentials as I wasn’t sure if this is secure or to use a specific email?

Thanks so much for responding, as you will see, its an issue I need to resolve (as they all are I am sure from a support chair!).

John

P.S.
Plugin Screenshot

Please try these possible solutions:

1. Clear all caches again (sorry) including browser cache then completely uninstall your caching plugins and other optimization plugins if you have any. Here’s the instruction for W3 Total Cache.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also try try these troubleshooting tips from Slider Revolution.

If nothing helps, we really need to login to your WordPress install and server. You can post your credentials in a Secure Note. Please see How to get support for details.

Thanks.

Hi,

I will do all that once again just to be compliant, but no one has told me as yet how to provide the credentials. Is it here where all can see or is this safe to share here, I have used the forum only once so I am not clear on this.

Let me know how to share my credentials securely as I know it is going to be a fruitless effort (turning Plugins On/Off) as I have already performed those tasks.

Thanks,

John

PS Sorry missed your last part in your last posting there on sharing credentials. Since that time I have done a work around, but I want it resolved nonetheless so I will go there now and provide them.

Hi There,

Please refer to this link to learn how to share your credentials in a secure note.

Thanks

Thank you!

Hi John,

2017 Long term service award draft page doesn’t have content when I check. I tried to add content and I got errors: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXUic2yne

Then I tried to reload again, this time it works: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXUil2yny

Now, since the error is inconsistent, sometimes it works and sometimes not, then I got Preview Timeout message on consoled when not loading, this might be related to memory.

You can try adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.