I have read every topic on this and have gone through the steps to try and get a sidebar to show up on my blog page, but nothing has worked.
I’m using the Integrity stack.
I have global settings set up for the blog page (not fullwidth) and my blog page was set up to content left, sidebar right.
I even set up a new sidebar and added 2 widgets to it for the blog page.
https://cryptocades.com/blog
Hi There,
The following setup should give you sidebar on blog page:
THEME OPTIONS > LAYOUT AND DESIGN

THEME OPTIONS > BLOG

If that is exactly how you have set it up, please share credentials inside a secure note so we can double check your settings.
Thank you! I had full width on the layout and design page. My bad!
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.