Sidebar not showing on specific page

Hi!
I’m trying to add a sidebar on one specific page on my site but it’s not showing at all. I have chosen the page layout to content left side bar right. Could you pls help me out?

Hi There,

Please take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-unlimited-sidebars/95

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi again, did you see the secure note? :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your sidebars will not display because you have set in your Global Content Layout settings as Fullwidth. The page template Layout - Content Left Sidebar Right will still display the fullwidth. To resolve this issue, you will have to change your Global Content Layout settings as “Content Left, Sidebar Right”. You will then have to edit each of your pages and use Layout - Fulllwidth page template instead.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! I will try this. One question though, does this not work on the Icon stack? I tried it on another page I manage and it says that this feature doesnt work with Icon? What if I want a sidebar on a page with Icon stack?
Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

With Icon, you will have to set the sidebar globally. Using the page template will not work.
You can check it out in this demo page:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.