Sidebar not showing after update

Hi there,

Just updated to 6.0.4 and main sidebar on shop page no longer visible. Running WooCommerce 3.2.6 and WP 4.9.5 at waltonsmillshop.co.uk. Site is live so hope you can help out!

Thanks,

Dave

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in!
I can’t check the issue as I don’t have access to your admin. I wanted to check few things but I need you to move your website to a staging website ad this seems to be a live website and I don’t want to take a risk.

By the way we do not have such a problem with our installation so this must be something wrong in your environment which we are trying to find.

I want to follow the steps below:

1.Changing the Child Theme that you have to the main theme and test the case.
2.Disable all the plugins except Cornerstone and Woocommerce and check the case.
3. Add a test page and go to Woocommerce > Settings > Products > General and change the main page to that tets page and test the case.

If that doesn’t help please send us your staging login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thank you.

Ran through the checklist and it appears this is related to updating X theme to 6.0.4 whilst running WooCommerce 3.2.6. Sidebar works as it should prior to theme update.

However, if I update both theme and WooCommerce to latest versions, sidebar returns!

Regards,

Dave

We are glad that your issue has been solved!

Thanks for the information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.