Sidebar Not Displaying on Home Page

Hello,

I have done everything I know to try and get a sidebar on my home page on the right side.
I have edited the sidebar in appearance, I have added widgets to the sidebar, I have changed the layout to content left and sidebar right and literally NOTHING is working.
I have been reading all the forum articles and doing whatever the replies say to try and make it work and it’s still not working.
Please help me.
Thanks,

Hi Miffy,

Thanks for writing in!

Your homepage is using Layout - Fullwidth page template. The sidebar that displays at the moment is a widget area element added to a column.

If you already have changed the layout already, then maybe you are experiencing a caching issue. Please clear all your plugin caches. I also noticed that you are using BlueHost. It some case, the Endurance page cache is automatically enabled. Please go to Settings > General > Endurance Page Cache and temporarily disable it.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,
Thank you for reply but unfortunately it did not help. I have double checked my home page settings and it is definitely not set to Full Width (it’s set to content left sidebar right). I have also followed your instructions and gone to Settings > General > _________ ( there is no Endurance Page Cache option ).

Do you have any other information or advice that may be able to help me resolve this issue or know where I can go or who I can contact in relation to trying to add a sidebar.

Thanks,

Hi Miffy,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you so much.
I have attached a secure note.

Thanks,

Hey Miffy,

Sorry for the confusion but I think you misunderstood what Ruenel meant. You’re using Fullwidth page template for your home page.

Your Content Layout is Fullwidth too so the Page Templates with sidebar won’t work. You must choose a layout with sidebar for the Content Layout and also choose a Page Template with sidebar.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.