Sidebar left for webshop and right for blog + custom sidebar for each product-category with product filter

Hi there

I’ve set a sidebar on my website. By default the sidebar is shown right, only for my blog. The rest of the site is full size without sidebar.

Now I would like to add another sidebar only for my webshop. I would like to have a different sidebar for all the different product-categories and I would like to show it on the left side instead of the right side.

I would also like to make custom product filters in each sidebar for each product-category.

So my questions:

How can I have sidebar right side for blog but left side for webshop

How can I have a sidebar for each product category?

How can I add product filters for each sidebar? I’ve tried woof but this does not seem to integrate well with X? Do you have other plugins or advice for this to be achieved?

Thanks in advance for your help!! :slight_smile:

Hi There,

1. Please change the template of your shop page to: Layout - Sidebar Left, Content Right

2.The Unlimited sidebars will help you to create a sidebar for each product category:

3.After creating the sidebar, you can add the product filter widget to each sidebar:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.