Sidebar Disappeared

Hi. sidebar Disappeared after upgrading to X Version: 6.5.6. when I even checked under appearance, the sidebar option/feature was not even there. Any suggestion? Did you remove the custom sidebar creation feature from X?

Hi William,

Thank you for writing in, no we did not remove any feature from the Theme. And I can’t replicate that issue on my end.

Please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persist, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,

I’m having the same exact issue. Since upgrading X and Cornerstone, my custom sidebars have become “inactive” and I’ve dug and dug in the settings and haven’t found anything. How can we create new custom sidebars in the latest version of X?

Hello @stovermagic,

Though you are facing similar problem related with sidebar, I request you to please create a new ticket as usually posting on ticket created by different user causes lot of confusion resulting in slow response time which often is a frustrating experience for customers. Please create a new thread and we will assist you accordingly. You can give reference to this thread for faster response time.

Thanks for understanding.

Also have the same problem. Have more than 15 X theme websites and with all of them the sidebar option disappeared after updating X. Already have a ticket:

But good to see more people have this problem so could be a problem with the theme.

Hi @Timmid,

Please refer to the other thread you have posted to avoid confusion.

Thank you.

Hi @sappoutsource and @stovermagic,

With further investigation, I was able to replicate the issue. And its a compatibility issue, If you’re using X 6.5.6, please make sure to update the Cornerstone to 3.5.5

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

same problem here, everything updated, caches cleared, no plugin conflict.

Hello Lisa,

I have responded to the ticket you have created. Please update Cornerstone to latest version. If you have further comment, please post them on the ticket you have created and someone from support team will help you out.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.